Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Why it's more fun in C.E.U.?

There are many schools, colleges and universities here in Philippines, but what makes them different? What makes them differ from each other is their building structures, the vicinity of the school, the kind of students they have, the quality of the education of school gives and more. Some people compare them by the structures of the building, or compare them by the quality of education of the school can give. But for me of course I want a school that can give all the knowledge that I need to learn and at the same time its fun.

I am currently studying at Centro Escolar University and taking up information technology. I can say that Centro Escolar University is not that cool school, or have the best structure, but I believe that it is one of the finest university in the Philippines.

Based on my experiences, Centro Escolar University is a safe place except when there are riots on Mendiola road. Centro Escolar University is near to the MalacaƱang Palace where the president of the Philippines is always inside or whatever, so there are many riots there, but we have this thing called The Peace Arc, it has a big gate so they have to close the gates when people are in riot. What is really nice inside Centro Escolar University is most of the students are disciplined, they throw their litter and trashes in a trash bin but other students are like a child because they are doodling on the chairs, on the walls or somewhere, for short they are vandalizing some properties of the school. What is fun in Centro Escolar University is the students are friendly, you can talk to them nicely and they will talk to you back nicely. And the food is really delicious though it is kind of expensive. It is fun that they have a pool, I didn’t expect that we well use the pool on our physical education subject. I learned a lot of swimming skills from my P.E. professor. What is also fun in C.E.U. is their events held in the university, there are many school events in C.E.U., like the science and technology week where there are booths and there is a movie booth there. There are other events that cannot be attend by students because it is exclusive for a college, school or organization. But what is the most fun that I have experienced is that I have met my best friends in C.E.U. I don’t care if C.E.U. is not cool or whatever but It is really fun here at Centro Escolar University.

No comments:

Post a Comment